Dreams

Saturday, February 11, 2006

The disappointment over Warwick's rejection of my application is fading away because after all that ranting and worrying about the drop in confidence level, I still have LSE (as of today they've not squashed my hopes) and I realised that on further evaluation, London is the only place to go if you go to UK. Not the countryside where Warwick is. [I have been greatly influenced I suspect by Jinq Her- you should really see how passionate he gets when talking about the life in London and I'm desperate to experience the same]

The last 4 days at TPC was spent doing corporate law and the same deal which I must stress again I'm really thankful for the experience because it really was lucky that I managed to get in and really learn. I spend friday emailing. I found a partner in crime. YuX. Anyway, smiled quite a fair bit to myself today when reading emails... And spent the last hour talking to Jinq Her about art, lit and music. He knows romantic composers and he doesn't even take piano. I've never met a guy like that. Perhaps we'll see some of them intellects in law but I think his experience overseas gives him something different. Very interesting viewpoints. I love talking about things that make me think. I haven't done that in a long time. It's good to know my brain can still contemplate the cultural and not be limited to sales at TOPSHOP, ZARA etc etc (which while I love talking about shoe sales and clothing sales and goodness I think I want to go shopping right now, I really like working the brain). Good conversation. I feel bad knowing that he's doing work and I'm not. Ha. But only a little. =)

Today was also "Dress Down Day" like a casual friday thing where people actually wore jeans. Even the Directors! It felt kind of strange to see the lawyers in jeans or shirts that were less formal, more prints. They looked so different in comparison.

Today's O results, apparently SN did really really well. But it was slightly hampered by the lack of an A for my sister. Nuff said. Now it's time for me to start worrying again. This time about me. Dammit if I don't do well enough to apply for NUS law, we're not even talking overseas here, I shall be very angry because I put in the effort and I deserve to do well.

Watched the chinese show Survivor's Law (wow, doing internship reading up on legal cases and still watching a law show) then Survivor, then Barclays Premiership Preview. I saw Arjen Robben and Petr Cech and Mourinho. All the cuties. The close ups of them are just brillant. Brillant. In the light of the controversy surronding Robben's actions against Liverpool's Reina, I agree he should not have done what he did but it's over stop talking about it because he's a good player. I know people may say that what he did was not very ethical which to some extent I agree but incidents like this will always happen. Football's more than a game. Sometimes it's a show. I don't condone or condemn his actions.

Tomorrow should be a busy day. I hope I don't regret waking up. Haha


Comments: Post a Comment
* about.

christine. st nicks. vjc. 04a53. 13 aug. guides. chelsea. i like good things in life, just like how i appreciate the people who care about me. pardon any words that you may find offensive, i do not mean to offend.

Lazing around


Listening:Home-Michael Buble
Feeling:Tired
Doing:Watching Chelsea Review DVD
Wanting:25th Nov 2005 to come *

* blog links.


Basilia
Benita
Cheryl O
Cheryl Q
Chun Jia
Eileen
Fariza
Hui Yi
Hwee Min
Kat
Lucas
Nat
Nette
Peggy
Ren Hui
Sam
Samantha Lim
Sharon
SNGG
Tze Qi
Yue Yiao
YY's new blog
04a53 web
04a53 blog

My Walk with God
Chelsea FC
Football Photos
TB/X Fics
Guestbook 2

Wishlist


-Playstation 2
-Anything to do with Chelsea!!
-Armani sunglasses
-Guns and Roses "Greatest Hits"
-L'Arc'En'Ciel "Dune"
-Maksim "The Piano Player"
-Maksim "Variations Part I & II"
-Velvet Revolver "Contraband"
-The Lion King 1, 1 1/2, 2 VCD
-Katherine Ramsland "The Vampire Companion"
-Anne Rice "The Tale of the Body Thief"
-Anne Rice "Blood Canticle"
-Swarovski star shaped christmas ornament
-Calvin Klein Eternity Moment
-New drumsticks
-Clavinova

blog archieve

11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007

* thx to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com


- Cheryl aka Pwure